Spotlight on… Mira LeVine, MacGuffin Actress
Mira LeVine, 11, is a MacGuffin actress on the rise. She has appeared MacGuffin’s productions of The Music Man, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Caps for Sale and The Fiery Furnace and A Midsummer Night’s Dream. This summer she will appear in MacGuffin’s Summer Musical Theatre Camp’s production of Annie.
MacGuffin Questionnaire for Mira LeVine
- What is your favorite word? My favorite word is giggle, the word itself makes me laugh!
- What is your least favorite word? Bland.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Being with my friends, sunny days, and being at MacGuffin!
- What turns you off? It bothers me when people only care about themselves.
- What sound or noise do you love? I love the sound of laughing and waves crashing in the ocean.
- What sound or noise do you hate? I hate when people crack their knuckles!
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? My dream job is to be on Broadway, But It would also be really fun to be an animator.
- What profession would you not like to do? I would not want to be in the army or to be a lawyer.
- Who are your personal heroes? A personal hero of mine is my mom. I love her and don’t know what I would do without her.
- What is your favorite food and drink? I can’t choose a favorite food, there are too many to choose from! My favorite drink is iced tea.
- What is your favorite color and flower? I like teal or mint green. My favorite flower is a rose.
- What are your favorite names? I really like the names Maggie and Noah.
- What is your idea of happiness? My idea of happiness is being at a beach with beautiful blue-green water, with my friends by my side laughing and chatting.
- What famous quote resonates with you? “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein. I love this quote because it shows that everyone makes mistakes.
- Name a recent theater piece or film that moved you. I haven’t seen it but I really love Hamilton. Right when I heard it, I fell in love with the music and it has taught me a lot about the Founding Father’s life.
- Name something that you learned at MacGuffin. Something I learned at MacGuffin is to take risks because most times, they pay off.