Maeve McNichol has been an actress at MacGuffin for three years. She has appeared in The Lion King, The Little Mermaid and The Jungle Book. She has taken numerous classes and she won the Shakespeare Award in 2015 for Best Emerging Youth.
MacGuffin Questionnaire for Maeve McNichol
- What is your favorite word? My favorite word is ascertain.
- What is your least favorite word? My least favorite word is inconspicuous.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? I like hearing other people encourage me to do what I want to do.
- What turns you off? I turn off when people say negative things about my creativity.
- What sound or noise do you love? I love the sound of people cheering each other on.
- What sound or noise do you hate? I hate the sound of people being mean to each other and everyone around them.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would love to have the chance to be on Broadway in a hit musical.
- What profession would you not like to do? I would not like to be a waitress at an unknown diner in Port Richmond.
- Who are your personal heroes? My heroes include: John Rea, Liz Fredette, and fellow MacGuffin students and campers.
- What is your favorite food and drink? My favorite food is macaroni and cheese, and my favorite drink is coke.
- What is your favorite color and flower? My favorite color is aqua and my favorite flower is a rose.
- What are your favorite names? Some of my favorite names include: Dara, Galadriel, Arwen, and Samantha.
- What is your idea of happiness? In my opinion, happiness is a feeling passed from person to person to make everyone feel better and smile.
- What famous quote resonates with you? One quote that resonates with me is: ” The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- If you could come back as any person in history, who would you be? I would absolutely love to come back as Audrey Hepburn.
- Name a recent theater piece or film that moved you. Recently, I saw the film Roman Holiday which pulled me right into the story.
- Name something that you learned at MacGuffin. One thing I learned at MacGuffin is to always try your best and always stay positive with the people around you.